1. Anjuna Beach ~ 500 mts. from the place we stayed in.
2. Calangute Beach . It's mostly crowded and filled with Indians at certain specific times.
3. The Golden Bell in Old Goa. Apparently, the entire city could hear this bell once upon a time.
4. The famous Cathedral where the body of St. Francis Xavier is preserved. It's beautiful.
5. Drive on the way to Panaji from Old Goa beside the river Mandovi. A beautiful drive especially during sunset!
6. Arambol beach, around 47 kms from Panaji and 22 from Anjuna. The best beach in my opinion.
7. Some random bird on the shore.
8. A view of the beautiful Arambol.
9. Selfie at Arambol. This is the place in the background of picture 8.
10. A Russian sold us a Chocolate cake she made. This is a picture of that. Unfortunately, we bought only one!
11,12,14 : Live music at Anjuna beachside. Nice place to hangout at night.
PS: Many more interesting write-ups to follow. A bit later maybe! :D